Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:41:35 -0700
From: Reed Loden <reed@...dloden.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: ezmlm warning

Yup, I get these, too... Been happening for almost a year. See also
http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2014/q3/471.

Likely, the ezmlm instance on lists.openwall.com needs to be updated to get
some of the DMARC compliance changes that were made last year (
http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/archive/7.2.2/CHANGES).

~reed