Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: cve-assign@...re.org
To: fernando@...l-life.com
Cc: cve-assign@...re.org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, security@...ian.org
Subject: Re: CVE Request - tidy 0.99 / tidy5 heap-buffer-overflow

One complication here is that the CVE request was sent to oss-security
without mentioning that a CVE request had been sent privately to one
Linux distribution a few weeks before that. See:

  https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/issues/217#issue-84488886

  I contacted Debian about the issue on May 17, so far I have not
  received a response about a CVE assignment.