Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 13:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Graham <>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued (1.4.21, 1.7.9, and

Today the Django team issued multiple releases -- Django 1.4.21, 1.7.9, and
1.8.3 -- as part of our security process. These releases address a couple
security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

More details can be found on our blog:

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to, and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see for further information.

Content of type "text/html" skipped