Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 13:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Graham <timograham@...il.com>
To: django-announce@...glegroups.com
Cc: django-developers@...glegroups.com, django-users@...glegroups.com,
	oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued (1.4.21, 1.7.9, and
 1.8.3)

Today the Django team issued multiple releases -- Django 1.4.21, 1.7.9, and
1.8.3 -- as part of our security process. These releases address a couple
security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

More details can be found on our blog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2015/jul/08/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com, and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]