Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 00:23:10 +0100
From: Matthew Wilkes <matthew@...thewwilkes.co.uk>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE Request: Django CMS

Hi,

Can a CVE be assigned to this issue, please?

     http://www.django-cms.org/en/blog/2015/06/27/311-3014-release/

It's a CSRF issue around publishing of draft changes in Django CMS.
Versions affected are Django CMS <3.0.14 and <3.1.1. I haven't verified
its presence in Django CMS <3.0, I'm afraid.

The relevant commit is:

https://github.com/divio/django-cms/commit/f77cbc607d6e2a62e63287d37ad320109a2cc78a

The vendor credits with the discovery:
  * Sylvain Fankhauser of L//P
  * Matthew Wilkes of The Code Distillery

Thanks, let me know if you'd like more information.

Matt