Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:07:49 +0200
From: Vasyl Kaigorodov <>
Subject: CVE=2015-1234 disambiguation

I've spotted this on fulldisclosure mailing list today:

It says CVE-2015-1234 was assigned to that issue, which I think is
wrong, because this same CVE was mentioned by Google in their Chrome
update in April 2015 [1]

Can someone sched some light here?
Explicitely added cve-assign, and Justin Burke (fuldisclosure post

Vasyl Kaigorodov | Red Hat Product Security
PGP:  0xABB6E828 A7E0 87FF 5AB5 48EB 47D0 2868 217B F9FC ABB6 E828
Free/Busy status:

Come talk to Red Hat Product Security at the Summit!
Red Hat Summit 2015 -