Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:07:49 +0200
From: Vasyl Kaigorodov <vkaigoro@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, cve-assign@...re.org
Cc: jburke@...ium.com
Subject: CVE=2015-1234 disambiguation

Hello,

I've spotted this on fulldisclosure mailing list today:
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2015/Jun/17

It says CVE-2015-1234 was assigned to that issue, which I think is
wrong, because this same CVE was mentioned by Google in their Chrome
update in April 2015 [1]
http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.cz/2015/04/stable-channel-update.html

Can someone sched some light here?
Explicitely added cve-assign, and Justin Burke (fuldisclosure post
author).

Thanks.
--
Vasyl Kaigorodov | Red Hat Product Security
PGP:  0xABB6E828 A7E0 87FF 5AB5 48EB 47D0 2868 217B F9FC ABB6 E828

Come talk to Red Hat Product Security at the Summit!
Red Hat Summit 2015 - https://www.redhat.com/summit/