Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 23:09:49 -0400
From: Scott Arciszewski <scott@...agonie.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Suggestions Sought for Appsec Reading List

Hi oss-sec readers!

Earlier this year, we decided to start a curated list for learning about
application security and host it on Github.

Currently, we have a good spread of general topics and PHP-specific
security pitfalls, but we'd like to gather more resources to help
developers with experience in a particular language learn how to build more
resilient applications.

https://github.com/paragonie/awesome-appsec

The list lives at that URL, please send pull requests. It's as easy as
creating a .json file somewhere appropriately within the data/ directory;
I'll take care of the rest.

Scott Arciszewski
Chief Development Officer
Paragon Initiative Enterprises <https://paragonie.com>