Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:47:54 +0000
From: mancha <mancha1@...o.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, coley@...re.org
Subject: MITRE delays persist

Hello Steve.

Back in mid-March you wrote an email addressing the CVE assignment
delays people had been experiencing. [1]

I was relieved when I received your email because I had several
outstanding requests and was wondering why they were being held up.

Unfortunately, almost 11 weeks has passed since your email and my
pending requests have yet to be addressed.

Would you please provide an update on the steps MITRE is taking to
become more responsive and provide a hard timeline on clearing of the
existing backlog?

For example, I have pending requests dating back to mid-February.

Thank you.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=oss-security&m=142679274522902&w=2