Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 14:40:57 -0700
From: Kevin McArthur <kevin@...rmtide.ca>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request: Insufficient TLS Protection in Composer
 (PHP)

Thanks Padraic for applying for a CVE on this one. As it doesn't appear
its going to get patched, a CVE is probably the right way to go.

Not sure if its just getting lost in the shuffle, but, this
remote-code-execution vulnerability in Composer is widely deployed and
trivially exploited.

I can give it a name/branding if it'll help speed up the CVE issuance.

--

Kevin McArthur