Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:55:59 +0200
From: Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro@...dini.me>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: cve-assign@...re.org
Subject: CVE Request: phpbb open redirect

Hello,

from the phpbb 3.0.14 release highlight:

> Security: An insufficient check allowed users of the Google Chrome browser to
> be redirected to external domains (e.g. on login). Thanks to Mathias Karlsson
> (avlidienbrunn) for bringing this to our attention.

https://wiki.phpbb.com/Release_Highlights/3.0.14

The patch seems to be this one:
https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/commit/1a3350619f428d9d69d196c52128727e27ef2f04

Honestly, there doesn't seem to be much information publicly available, but can
a CVE be assigned for this please?

Thanks

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)