Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 22:45:33 +0200
From: Florian Weimer <fw@...eb.enyo.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2015-0847 in nbd-server

nbd-server uses signal handlers incorrectly, which leads to a denial
of service vulnerability.  We have assigned CVE-2015-0847 to this
vulnerability.

This was first reported to the Debian security team by Tuomas Räsänen,
but we did not think this warranted an embargo.

More details are available upstream:

  <http://sourceforge.net/p/nbd/mailman/message/34091218/>