Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 07:41:38 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@...ian.org>
  CVE Assignments MITRE <cve-assign@...re.org>
Subject: Re: CVE request: libarchive: Out of bounds read
 using malformed cpio archive

On Mon, 4 May 2015 07:35:51 +0200
Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@...ian.org> wrote:

> Could a CVE be assigned for the following issue in libarchive:

I've lately reported ~15 different memory access issues in libarchive.
Not sure, do you want to assign CVEs for all of them?

Wanted to wait till everything is fixed and make a big announcement
then, but given that this seems to take longer than expected I don't
know...

--
Hanno Böck
http://hboeck.de/