Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 09:45:56 +0300
From: Henri Salo <>
Subject: Wolf CMS 0.8.2 Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability

Vendor response:

This is I believe works as designed. There is currently no limit on what a
user can upload.

As this is only possible for authenticated users, we are currently not
considering this a security issue.

If you feel differently, please elaborate why you consider this a security
issue. I guess we could add a strict upload mode.

Cheers, Martijn

Prathan Phongthiproek has requested CVE identifier for this issue.

Comments? Opinions?

Henri Salo