Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:40:17 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, Vitezslav Cizek <civ@...ma.cz>
Subject: Re: Re: [CVE Requests] rsync and librsync collisions

If you'd like Red Hat can:

1) handle disclosure coordination (like we do for OpenSSL)

and/or

2) handle patching/etc, we ship rsync so this is obviously of interest
to us.

Contact secalert@...hat.com if you want and either myself or a coworker
will handle this. Thanks!

On 04/10/2015 08:06 PM, Michael Samuel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10 April 2015 at 19:26, Vitezslav Cizek <civ@...ma.cz> wrote:
>
>> Was there any further progress with the rsync upstream?
>> Are they planning to address this issue or is there no interest?
>
> No further progress with upstream, it's possible that rsync is abandoned.
>
> Regards,
>   Michael

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)