Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:18:57 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: REJECT CVE-2015-1861

Please REJECT CVE-2015-1861. Reason: Someone found something and sent it
to the distros list, I assigned a CVE, turns out this was a
re-discovery, it was already assigned a CVE previously by the vendor
(the vendor was also on distros, but this happened late at night).

Because this CVE has been widely sent out in private I think it's safer
to REJECT rather then hope nobody accidentally used it somewhere.

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)