Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Javantea <>
Subject: CVE Request: CSRF in Realms Wiki

Realms Wiki is vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery on all posts. Especially of concern are New, Edit, and Revert. This is unpatched but the author has responded that he intends to fix the bugs when he has the time. At the same time I found a remote code execution vulnerability which I will be asking for a separate CVE for.

Product:  Realms Wiki
CVSS Score: 7.8 (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:C/A:N)

Could you allocate a CVE id for this?

Thank you and Regards, Javantea.