Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 21:27:25 +0000
From: Paul McMillan <paul@...illan.ws>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: unassigning CVE-2015-2104

Hi,

I'm part of the Python security response team, and we'd like to have
CVE-2015-2104 unassigned. It was opened by a bug reporter without
consulting with us first, and was assigned without input from the
project. The reported bug stems from a misunderstanding of documented
behavior, and is a bug in upstream code, rather than a security issue
with the core Python language.

Regards,
-Paul