Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 19:42:17 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
        Assign a CVE Identifier <cve-assign@...re.org>
Subject: Current outstanding CVE requests

Myself, several coworkers and other people have outstanding CVE requests
(I've put them in a spreadsheet so I can clean out my inbox
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L3ltTkrrIn_wrDOXZx7OXrwVeglk2qeN17DW6c9kz1U/edit#gid=0
- please note this list is not complete, email me to get access so you
can edit it). I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to back fill or
otherwise help with the load for CVE assignments on Open Source
software. Thanks.

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)