Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:01:37 -0800
From: Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@...onical.com>
To: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
Cc: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: CVE HOWTO - updated and moved to github

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 01:44:51PM -0700, Kurt Seifried wrote:
> https://github.com/RedHatProductSecurity/CVE-HOWTO
>
> replaces the old
> https://people.redhat.com/kseifrie/CVE-OpenSource-Request-HOWTO.html
>
> I'll also be adding some information on SPLIT/MERGE and other details
> for people that want to know more. Feedback is welcome, pull requests
> even more so.

It'd probably be best if the old one 301 Moved Permanently to the new one,
or just a meta redirect if that's the best that can be done. Otherwise
Google and other search engines may never rank your new one higher.

Thanks

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)