Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:30:49 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@...il.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com,
  jodie.cunningham+osssecurity@...il.com
Subject: Re: Imagemagick fuzzing bug

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:22:22 +0100
Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@...il.com> wrote:

> during the previous month google and Jodie Cunningham.
> have done a security audit of imagemagick and found a lot of security
> bug:

Oh...

You are aware that there is graphicsmagick which shares lots of code
with im (it's an early fork)? It'd be nice to also report these issues
to them if they apply. (I also reported a couple of issues in both
im/gm lately and devs were always quick to fix things)

--
Hanno Böck
http://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: BBB51E42

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]