Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:37:34 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <>
Subject: Re: unzip -l crasher

Am Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:25:00 +0100
schrieb Martin Carpenter <>:

> "ERROR: Spammer stay away!"
> Does anyone have an upstream contact?

They have a public forum and last time I posted there I got a reply
from the main author.

As this is already public I just posted a message there (Unzip Bugs
subforum) but it needs moderator approval before it will appear:

Hanno Böck

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)