Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:37:34 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: unzip -l crasher

Am Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:25:00 +0100
schrieb Martin Carpenter <mcarpenter@...e.fr>:

> "ERROR: Spammer stay away!"
>
> Does anyone have an upstream contact?

They have a public forum and last time I posted there I got a reply
from the main author.

As this is already public I just posted a message there (Unzip Bugs
subforum) but it needs moderator approval before it will appear:
http://www.info-zip.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=7

cu,
--
Hanno Bck
http://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: BBB51E42

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]