Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 19:06:40 +0100
From: Jakub Wilk <>
Subject: unzip -t crasher

Latest American fuzzy lop[0] tarball[1] contains a zip file that crashes
unzip -t:

$ unzip -qt afl-0.43b/docs/samples/
foo/:  mismatching "local" filename (™/UT),
         continuing with "central" filename version
*** Error in `unzip': free(): corrupted unsorted chunks: 0x00000000015d0170 ***

I'm not sure if inclusion of said zip file was intentional, but since
the cat is already out of the bag, I thought I'll let you know.

Jakub Wilk