Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:44:32 +0100
From: Damien Regad <dregad@...tisbt.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SQL injection vulnerability in MantisBT SOAP API

On 30.10.2014 22:07, P Richards wrote:
> CVE-2014-8554 is already assigned to this issue...

Sorry for the confusion here - Paul and I were actually both working on
the same issue simultaneously and without knowing it, and we both came
up with a patch and a CVE request...

So please disregard my earlier request, and let's use CVE-2014-8554
moving forward.

That said, it would be useful indeed if someone could update
CVE-2014-8554 with the data below, as this will become the "official"
reference for the issue and the fix.

---