Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:17:21 +0000
From: Stephen Röttger <stephen.roettger@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: attacking hsts through ntp

> The solution would be to have a more reliable PC time. How do we do
that?

We're currently working on an IETF draft to bring authentication to NTP:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-04 and
would be happy for people to take a look and give feedback.
If you don't want to read the draft, let me know and I will outline the
protocol for you.