Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:13:26 +0000
From: mancha <mancha1@...o.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Truly scary SSL 3.0 vuln to be revealed soon:

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 05:28:34AM +0000, Sona Sarmadi wrote:

Hanno was sharing already-public information.

Adam Langley tweeted it at Tue Oct 14 22:28:32 UTC 2014 [1] and Hanno
emailed the news to oss-sec 12 minutes and change later. I didn't check
to see if there were even earlier public disclosures than agl's.

Someone is owed an apology.

--mancha

[1] https://twitter.com/agl__/status/522151998502617088

PS Ugh, top-posting.