Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:26:10 -0700
From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...suke.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Security advisory in Jenkins

I have another newbie question.

Someone told me that CVE website still shows these vulnerabilities as
"reserved", such as
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-3666

What do I need to do to get that status updated? I checked FAQ
<http://cve.mitre.org/about/faqs.html> but didn't find any insights.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                          http://kohsuke.org/