Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:38:58 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 08:17:52PM +0900, jihyun.jang wrote:
> Could you remove me in this mail list ? oss-security

A moderator approved the above posting in error.  Normally, we just
unsubscribe people who happen to ask for that in an attempted posting
(instead of unsubscribing themselves via the list robot), and then we
reject messages like the above.  There are not a lot of requests like
this, but it does happen once in a while.

However, let me use this opportunity to inform any others wishing to
unsubscribe that we have instructions on doing so here: