Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:59:39 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: TYPO3 Security Team <security@...o3.org>
Subject: CVE request: TYPO3-EXT-SA-2014-002

Can I get six 2014 CVEs for following vulnerabilities listed in
TYPO3-EXT-SA-2014-002, thanks. Note that PHPIDS issue in this advisory already
has CVE.

http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-extensions/typo3-ext-sa-2014-002/
http://osvdb.org/103323
http://osvdb.org/103324
http://osvdb.org/103325
http://osvdb.org/103326
http://osvdb.org/103327
http://osvdb.org/103328
http://osvdb.org/103329

Extension: Alphabetic Sitemap (alpha_sitemap)
Affected Versions: 0.0.3 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:P/RL:U/RC:C
Solution: Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no
longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The
extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported
vulnerability in a decent amount of time. Please uninstall and delete the
extension folder from your installation.

Credits: Credits go to Wouter Wolters who discovered and reported the issue.

- ---
Extension: femanager (femanager)
Affected Versions: 1.0.8 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Privilege Escalation
Severity: High
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:C/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Problem Description: Failing to properly check access rights, the extension is
susceptible to privilege escalation, making it possible for a logged in frontend
user to modify or delete other frontend user records.

Solution: An updated version 1.0.9 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/femanager/1.0.9/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.

- ---
Extension: Statistics (ke_stats)
Affected Versions: 1.1.1 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
Severity: Critical
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:P/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 1.1.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/ke_stats/1.1.2/t3x/.
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.

Note: This vulnerability is known to be exploited in the wild.
Credits: Credits go to Extension Author Christian Bülter who discovered and
reported the issue.

- ---
Extension: External links click statistics (outstats)
Affected Versions: 0.0.3 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N/E:P/RL:U/RC:C
Solution: Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no
longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The
extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported
vulnerability in a decent amount of time. Please uninstall and delete the
extension folder from your installation.

Credits: Credits go to TYPO3 Security Team Member Franz G. Jahn who discovered
and reported the issue.

- ---
Extension: smarty (smarty)
Affected Versions: 1.13.3 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: Arbitrary php include via template source file
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:H/Au:S/C:C/I:C/A:P/E:P/RL:O/RC:C
Problem Description: The extension smarty bundles the template engine smarty.
Old versions of this library are known to be vulnerable to arbitrary php file
include via template source file.

Solution: An updated version 1.13.4 is available from the TYPO3 extension
manager and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/smarty/1.13.4/t3x/. Users of the
extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.

Credits: Credits go to Extension Author Simon Tuck who discovered and reported
the issue.

- ---
Extension: WEC Map (wec_map)
Affected Versions: 3.0.2 and all versions below
Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting
Severity: Medium
Suggested CVSS v2.0:  AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:P/A:N/E:P/RL:O/RC:C
Solution: An updated version 3.0.3 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager
and at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/wec_map/3.0.3/t3x/. Users
of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.

Credits: Credits go to Extension Author Jan Bartels who discovered and reported
the issue.

- ---
Henri Salo