Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:14:31 +0100
From: "Benjamin Harris" <>
Subject: XRMS SQLi to RCE 0day

OSS-Security: Can I request a CVE for this please?

XRMS Description:

The most advanced open source customer relationship management
(CRM), Sales Force Automation (SFA) suite: also features business
intelligence (BI) tools, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and
advanced plugin architecture. PHP/ADOdb/LAMP

I tried to report this to the developers/get it fixed a month ago,
although I've had no response from the developers. This should work
against latest, was found a long time ago, and I recently found it
while brushing off some hard drives.

We get SQL injection via $_SESSION poisoning which we use to
retrieve admin credentials. We then authenticate with these
credentials and exploit a trivial command injection. Attached is a
working POC.

Many thanks,
View attachment "" of type "text/x-python" (8063 bytes)