Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:26:08 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <>
Subject: CVE request: Mailpoet (wordpress-plugin) remote file upload
 exploited in the wild

A remote file upload in the wordpress plugin Mailpoet is currently
widely exploited:

It is fixed in the version 2.6.7. Upstream changelog:
Fixed security issue reported by Sucuri

The changelog lists also another security issue, fixed in version 2.6.8,
however without any details:
Fixed security issue reported by our dear Dominic. Thank you sir!

I know that CVE requests without details aren't liked much here,
however at the moment I don't have the time to digg into version diffs.

Please assign CVE for the first and proceed how you think appropriate
for the second.

Hanno Böck

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)