Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:25:28 +0200
From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@...ian.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: docker VMM breakout

On mer., 2014-06-18 at 20:15 +1000, David Jorm wrote:
> Thanks for reporting this issue, Sebastian. Could a CVE ID please be
> assigned to this issue, given it affects Docker 0.11?

It also applies to LXC, where dropping CAP_DAC_OVERRIDE and
CAP_DAC_SEARCH might not be completely possible if you're running a full
system in a container (I'm not completely sure of that so any clue is
welcome here).

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)