Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:13:41 -0600
From: Lisa Bradley <lbradley@...ibm.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Operating system distribution security contact lists

Hi

I would like to request membership to the closed "Operating system
distribution security contact lists" mailing list on behalf of the IBM
Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT). I am part of the PSIRT
team where I help manage the receipt, investigation and internal
coordination of security vulnerability information related to IBM
offerings. You can read more about PSIRT here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/security/secure-engineering/process.html.  I am the
main coordinator of Open Source vulnerabilities that affect IBM products.
We have products that utilize Open Source software, so being part of this
list will be beneficial. I do not plan on posting any IBM product specific
issues as we do that through Security Bulletins (see
http://www-03.ibm.com/security/secure-engineering/bulletins.html).

You can verify that I am part of the PSIRT team by emailing PSIRT directly

Here is my Personal PGP key: (See attached file: Lisa
Bradley_PublicKey.asc)

Thanks for your consideration,
Lisa

Lisa Marie Wood Bradley, PhD
Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), SWG Master Inventor
Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "Lisa Bradley_PublicKey.asc" of type "application/octet-stream" (4514 bytes)