Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:56:27 -0700
From: Reed Loden <reed@...dloden.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: thoger@...hat.com
Subject: Re: OpenSSL 1.0.1 TLS/DTLS hearbeat information
 disclosure CVE-2014-0160

I just asked around on IRC, and one of the Ubuntu guys said they didn't
get any prior notification of this, so fixed packages won't be out
until tomorrow at the earliest (for Ubuntu).

Was this not coordinated with the distros at all? If not, that seems
like major fail on the reporters and NCSC-FI's part. :/

2c,
~reed