Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:02:56 +0200
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 09:33:58AM -0700, Dean Pierce wrote:
> Hosting?  That's what the cloud is for.
>
> I have no idea who runs https://groups.google.com/group/FullDisclosure

I don't care much who runs it.
It might even be a good idea they to be
anonymous.

Though using exactly the same name "Full Disclosure"
doesn't seem right to me -- there must be visible
difference between the old and the new lists
(at least for newcommers).

I suggest people to watch for delays when
posting interesting info (first post might
require approval sometimes).

Are there other alternatives?