Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:03:13 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Qixue Xiao <s2exqx@...il.com>
Subject: Re: CVE request for a bug in gnu coreutils 8.22

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 09:56:07PM +0800, Qixue Xiao wrote:
> I am not sure whether this needs a CVE.
>

> this bug will result an illegal memory access, which may be leak
> information without authority.

I think you posted the same message a few days ago and got a reply
requesting more info:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2014/03/14/7

I guess maybe you're posting without being subscribed and this is why
you didn't see the reply?  If so, please note for next time that you
should either be subscribed or clearly state that you are not.

Alexander