Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 10:51:37 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <>
Subject: CVE request: SQL injection in MODX Revolution before 2.2.13

I'd like to have a CVE for the following issue:

Release notes for fixed version:

I tried to find the corresponding git commit, but I was not successful.
It may be this one:
but I'm not sure. The bug and the commit indicate no sign of an SQL
injection fixed and I am not motivated to dig deeper into the code.
However, it is the right file and the right date.

Hanno Böck

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)