Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:41:00 +0000 (UTC)
From: Vinay Sajip <vinay_sajip@...oo.co.uk>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: python-gnupg before 0.3.5 shell injection

Florian Weimer <fweimer@...> writes:

> I can't create a Google account right now.

I've updated the implementation and attached gnupg.py and test_gnupg.py to
the ticket:

https://code.google.com/p/python-gnupg/issues/detail?id=98#c7

Please verify that this version deals with the issue, and if not please let
me know the failures so that I can add them to the tests.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip