Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:40:19 +0100
From: rf@...eap.de
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: linux-distros membership

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask for inclusion of a Qlustar contact
in the linux-distros list.

Qlustar is a Ubuntu/Debian based distro targeted at HPC/Storage/Cloud
clusters. We use our own kernels (typically based on vanilla) since many
years, but have the need to supply timely security fixes to our users. So
far we have to wait for other distros to come out with their
announcements and then start analyzing the fixes they have done. This
leaves us/our users with a vulnerability window that is way too large,

Please let me know what are the requirements to be included in the list.

Thanks,

Roland

----
Roland Fehrenbacher, PhD