Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:43:28 +0200
From: Alex Legler <a3li@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Vincent Danen <vdanen@...hat.com>, cve-assign@...re.org
Subject: Re: Re: CVE oops in GLSA 201308-05 (wireshark)

On 28.08.2013 22:39, Vincent Danen wrote:

> Ok.  I suspect that Gentoo has or will fix any self-published copies of
> their GLSA but the ones that are archived still contain the incorrect
> references.  Not sure if you need/want to do anything... I just sent the
> email as a heads-up for you.

Crud, this happened again with a mysql advisory today.
We'll be sending errata for these two advisories soon and fix the posted
advisories.

In the meantime, I extended our tooling to avoid such mistakes in the
future.

At any rate, good catch Vincent.

--
Alex Legler <a3li@...too.org>
Gentoo Security/Ruby/Infrastructure

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (902 bytes)