Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Walser <luigiwalser@...oo.com>
To: "\"cve-assign@...re.org\"" <cve-assign@...re.org>,
  "\"oss-security@...ts.openwall.com\"" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
  "\"lwn@....net\"" <lwn@....net>
Cc: "security@...up.mageia.org" <security@...up.mageia.org>,
  "tmb@....fi" <tmb@....fi>
Subject: Fw: python CVE typoed in Mageia advisory

More CVE confusion, and this time it's my fault.  For the recent Python

ssl.match_hostname security issue, which was assigned CVE-2013-4238 here:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2013/08/13/2

I typoed it as CVE-2013-4328 while we (Mageia) were preparing the update and it
made it into our advisories:
http://advisories.mageia.org/MGASA-2013-0250.html
http://advisories.mageia.org/MGASA-2013-0252.html

So I think we'll get our advisories corrected soon.  LWN, could you please
re-file them under the new vulnerability entry for the correct CVE?
http://lwn.net/Vulnerabilities/563961/ - typoed one
http://lwn.net/Vulnerabilities/564820/ - correct one

Sorry about this.