Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:51:49 +0400
From: Michael Tokarev <mjt@....msk.ru>
To: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@...m-barratt.org.uk>
CC: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: CVE request: FreeSWITCH regex substitution 3 buffer
 overflows

10.07.2013 08:43, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 08:26 +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
>> The thing is that I did _not_ get a reply, and did not get Adam's
>> message either.  I see them now in the archives but not in my inbox.
>
> fwiw, in the case of my first message you will only have the copy that
> went to the list, as mails have Reply-To: set and I didn't overrride
> that. (I've added you directly this time.)

Yes, I've seen this in the archives (on the openwall.com site).  I'm
subscribed to the list, and now I received two messages from you -- one
sent to me directly and another that went to the list.  For two other
mails - the CVE-2013-2238 assignment (message from Kurt) and your note
about it I received nothing at all.

I'll watch archives from now on, to detect further mail loss and to try
to understand what's going on.

(And this is now not relevant to FreeSWITCH ofcourse... ;)

Thanks!

/mjt