Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:26:09 +0400
From: Michael Tokarev <mjt@....msk.ru>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>,
 "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@...m-barratt.org.uk>
Subject: Re: CVE request: FreeSWITCH regex substitution 3 buffer
 overflows

10.07.2013 03:38, Kurt Seifried wrote:
> On 07/09/2013 03:07 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 23:05 +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
>>> A week has been passed away.
>>>
>>> But actually I'm not sure I understand the process.  What is
>>> needed to, first, assign a CVE#, and second, to fill it in?
>
>> For the avoidance of doubt, you did get a reply from Kurt with a
>> CVE assignment in it, last week.

The thing is that I did _not_ get a reply, and did not get Adam's
message either.  I see them now in the archives but not in my inbox.
Will try to find out what happens (it's a second time in more than
10 years when I see apparent mail loss at my side; first time turned
out to be bad defaults in mailman which didn't sent me messages which
were also Cc'd to me, so it wasn't actually my side).

Thank you!

/mjt