Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:59:46 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: plugins@...dpress.org
Subject: CVE request: WordPress plugin wp-cleanfix CSRF

Hello,

Can I get CVE for CSRF vulnerability in WordPress plugin wp-cleanfix, thanks.
Attacker can execute arbitrary PHP code using eval() in wpCleanFixAjax.php with
CSRF. I also noticed the plugin contains wp-cleanfix.php:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://blog.wpxtre.me/widget/?<?php echo
time() ?>"></script>

Tested: 2.4.4

Information posted originally 11 months ago, but eval() alone is not dangerous.
Not sure if this should be 2012 or 2013 CVE.