Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:34:30 -0500 (CDT)
From: Brian Martin <brian@...nsecurityfoundation.org>
To: luto@...capital.net
cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: re: Summary of security bugs (now fixed) in user namespaces

Andy;

: I previously reported these bugs privatley.  I'm summarizing them for
: the historical record.  These bugs were never exploitable on a
: default-configured released kernel, but some 3.8 versions are
: vulnerable depending on configuration.

Do you know if these were patched, and therefore possibly disclosed via
the commits? With these details, it is difficult to line them up to
existing reports.

Thanks,

Brian