Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:20:53 +0000
From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi@...goth.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: (linux-)distros membership changes

On 2013-02-15 23:48:35 +0400 (+0400), Solar Designer wrote:
[...]
> I've also unsubscribed the rPath person, since the rPath website and
> mail appear to be down for maybe a couple of weeks now.
[...]

Yes, their intellectual property and staff were acquired by SAS a
couple months ago, who has basically shut down what used to be rPath
Linux in the days since.
--
{ PGP( 48F9961143495829 ); FINGER( fungi@...ulhu.yuggoth.org );
WWW( http://fungi.yuggoth.org/ ); IRC( fungi@....yuggoth.org#ccl );