Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:29:45 +0000
From: Giles Coochey <giles@...chey.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request - Wordpress 3.5 Full-path disclosure
 vulnerability

On 21/01/2013 10:59, Henrique Montenegro wrote:
> The issue can be seen only when PHP's display_errors is set to On.
> I have setup a default installation of wordpress 3.5 to display the issue.
>   It can be accessed via the URL: http://blog.gilgalab.com.br/?s[]=1

Wouldn't setting PHP "display_errors" be for development only, the
entire point of the directive is to give the developer more information
'in page'.

http://php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php#ini.display-errors

Quoting:
"This is a feature to support your development and should never be used
on production systems (e.g. systems connected to the internet)."

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/pkcs7-signature" (4968 bytes)