Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:37:44 +0100
From: "Simon ." <bofh666ftw@...glemail.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: pacemaker strcmp

Hi,

I might have overlooked something. Starting from Line 39, if pacemaker
is compiled with ACL
support:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/master/include/crm_internal.h#L39

Once a user root\0bar is created, and CRM_DAEMON_USER is #undef we can return
TRUE. Haven't looked into further details here and I think no sane
admin will ever allow
such a user. What do you guys think?

/* For ACLs */
char *uid2username(uid_t uid);
void determine_request_user(char *user, xmlNode * request, const char *field);

# if ENABLE_ACL
# include <string.h>
static inline gboolean
is_privileged(const char *user)