Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:36:13 +0100
From: Ricardo Mones <>
Subject: CVE request -- vCalendar plugin for Claws Mail: credentials exposed
 on interface

  This has been reported on our bugzilla:

  There's still not fix available. Could a CVE id be allocated for this if

  thanks in advance,

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to the list.
  Ricardo Mones
  Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but
  that's not why we do it.                            Richard Feynman

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]