Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:35:09 +0200
From: Nico Golde <oss-security+ml@...lde.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: NTP authentication

Hi,
we currently have a discussion[0] whether it makes sense to setup an NTP
infrastructure that allows to use autokey authentication or not. It's unclear
though how this would look like in practice currently with pool.ntp.org.

I thought this topic may be interesting to other people and especially
distributors as well. Is there any distro that is currently using NTP
authentication and is using their own pool? What are your opinions on this?

Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@...ber.ccc.de - GPG: 0xA0A0AAAA