Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:37:06 +0200
From: Marcus Meissner <>
To: OSS Security List <>
Subject: CVE Request: php5 pdo array overread/crash

I think this issue does not have a CVE id yet as far as I can see:

Prepared statements in PHP5 pdo can be used to cause an array overread
and crash of the php5 interpreter instance.

	Report on Bugtraq:
	Upstream PHP bug (including testcase) available at:

Ciao, Marcus
Open Linux Security Engineer Position at SUSE: