Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:58:09 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Miloslav Trmac <mitr@...hat.com>, David Black <disclosure@....org>,
        Peter van Dijk <peter.van.dijk@...herlabs.nl>,
        Bert Hubert <bert.hubert@...herlabs.nl>
Subject: Re: CVE Request: powerdns does not clear supplementary
 groups

On 05/24/2012 01:10 PM, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> [...]

Ok I'll admit it, bad example, but I couldn't think of anything better
offhand. Any ways like I said if someone can make a compelling
argument that these should all be security issues that's great, if not
I'll continue to default this to a security hardening issue unless
someone brings up specific instances that need to be dealt with as a
security fix.

- --
Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)
PGP: 0x5E267993 A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993